|Dimensions||7.75 × 5.25 × 4.5 in|
Multifunction Diagnostic Process Calibrator – PIE 830Two isolated channels
Multifunction Dual Channel Process Calibrator mA • V • TC • Ohms • RTD • Hz • pH • Pressure
First Multifunction calibrator with 5 troubleshooting tools including a universal transmitter:
- 1 Detect hidden loop problems with Patented Current leak detection technology
Quickly diagnose troublesome ground faults & current leakage with patented Loop Diagnostic technology. These problems are undetectable with other instruments!
- 2 Check all loop parameters at once with the LoopScope
Simultaneously displays current, voltage and resistance to let you know the condition of a live loop. Finds problems with power supplies & loops with too many loads. Patented by PIE!
- 3 Automatically detect 2, 3 or 4 wire RTDs
Trouble shoot sensor connections and find broken wires with patented technology. LCD indicates which of the four wires are connected to an RTD sensor.
- 4 Swap out faulty transmitters to diagnose control issues
Easily setup the 830 as a universal isolated transmitter for temperature, frequency, millivolt or pressure. If the loop is back under control you know the transmitter was faulty. Turn on the LoopScope to simultaneously see the loop current, power supply voltage and loop loads for troubleshooting.
- 5 Troubleshoot wiring problems without a multimeter
Built in continuity checker with beeper quickly finds broken wires or shorts in instrumentation wiring.
- Lighten up your toolbox
Pocket sized calibrator replaces toolbox of single function devices; dual channels allows for use of only 1 calibrator instead of 2!
- Technician friendly operation
Intuitive EZ-DIAL double click menu makes it easier to setup than other multifunction calibrators. Uses the same menus as the single function PIE Evolution calibrators. Icons on the display indicate where to plug in the test leads.
- Use it as a milliamp and voltage calibrator
Source 0.00 to 24.00 mA, 0.00 to 10.25 VDC, -20.000 to 99.999 mV and -500.00 to 999.99 mV
Read to 24.00 mA, 0.0 to 60.0 VDC, +/- 99.999 mV and +/- 999.99 mV
Simulate 2 Wire transmitters
Power up transmitters and loops with built in 24 V power supply
Simplify HART hook ups with built in 250 ohm resistor
- Calibrate directly in temperature (°C & °F)
The PIE 830 works with the instruments you use.
Thermocouple types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, G, C, D, L (J DIN), U (T DIN) and P(Platinel II)
RTD types Pt 100 Ohm (3850, 3902, 3916, 3926) & 1000 Ohm (3850)
Copper 10 & 50 Ohm, Nickel 110 and 120 Ohm
- Checkout flow and vibration systems
Source & read frequency to 2000 CPM (Counts-Per-Minute), 999.99
Hz, 9999.9 Hz, & to 20.000 kHz
- Simulate pH probes into transmitters & analyzers
Source from 0.000 to 14.000 pH @ 25°C (77°F) corresponding to +414.12 to -414.12 mV
- Measure pressure with optional pressure modules
32 modules for gauge, differential, compound and absolute pressure
- Quickly set any three outputs plus automatic stepping & ramping
Easily set any value quickly with the adjustable “DIAL”; store any three output settings for instant recall with the EZ-CHECK™ switch.
Choose between 2, 3, 5 & 11 steps to automatically increment the output in 100%, 50%, 25% or 10% of span.
Select RAMP to smoothly increase and decrease the output between Zero and Span.
Set step/ramp time to match your system from 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 60 seconds
- Measure temperature sensors, frequency pickups, loop currents, voltage levels & pressures
Check the values of your process sensors. Instantly recall MAX and MIN values to see process variability
- Includes Rubber Boot, Deluxe Hands Free Carrying Case & mV/RTD Test Leads (020-0820)
SKU: 830 Categories: Multifunction Process Calibrators, pH Calibrators Tags: Auto Detection of RTD Wires, Loop Troubleshooting, LoopScope, Multifunction - Additional, Multifunction - Pressure, Patented Leak Detection, pH Simulation