10 Type RTD Calibrator PIE 511B | Source only; also ohms
The PIE Model 511B simulates RTD resistances into all types of process instruments including transmitters, recorders, controllers, alarms, data acquisition, and computer systems. No longer will you need to need to lug a decade box around or make errors reading RTD tables incorrectly. The PIE 511B is a superior replacement for decade boxes while eliminating errors caused by misreading RTD to resistance tables by allowing you to dial directly in temperature. The PIE 511B has better accuracy than many higher priced RTD calibrators.
- Accurate to ±0.25°C (±0.5°F) for Pt 100 Ohm RTD’s with 0.1° resolution
- Source 10 RTD curves with Direct Temperature Output or Ohms
- Selectable °C or °F
- Curves included for Platinum 100 and 1000 Ohm, Nickel 110 and 120 Ohm well as for Copper 10 and 50 Ohm
- Guaranteed compatible with devices using pulsed excitation currents including PLCs, DCS, multi channel recorders, etc.
- Works with a wide variety of smart transmitters including popular Rosemount and Honeywell models
- EZ-Dial™ Knob with two dialing speeds makes adjusting output easy
- EZ-Check™ switch can store settings for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Uses standard “AA” Alkaline Batteries
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight and Rugged with a Solid Feel
- Small and tough
- Protected to 60V
- Optional Rubber Boot, Carrying case and Test Data available
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate included FREE
There are no reviews yet.